Reasons for Registering
- If a Trademark Authority rejects my application, are my fees refunded?
- How long does the registration process take?
- What is a use-based application?
- Do I have to specify the products and services of my trademark?
- How can I protect my Trademark during the Application Process?
- What are the steps for registering a trademark?
- Are there other governing trademark organizations?
- How does the European Union Trade Mark (EUTM) differ from local trademarks?
- What about the Madrid Protocol/WIPO?
- EUIPO: How does a European Union Trademark (EUTM) differ from a local trademark?
- What is the Madrid Protocol and the Madrid Agreement?
- OAPI: What is it and which countries are included?
Oppositions & Objections
- What should I do if I receive a trademark notice of opposition?
- How do I handle WIPO Objections?
- How do I handle oppositions or objections during the registration process?
- What happens if oppositions or objections arise during the registration process?
- I received a trademark notice of opposition, what should I do?
- What is the Madrid System?
- What countries are members of the Madrid System?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Madrid System?
- What is the difference between filing your application in multiple countries and filing through the Madrid system?
- What is a “base country”?
- What is a “designated country”?
Amazon’s Brand Registry
- What is Amazon’s Brand Registry?
- Why use Amazon’s Brand Registry?
- What are the main advantages to the Amazon’s Brand Registry?
- What type of seller can qualify for Amazon’s program?
- What is the process for obtaining the Amazon’s Brand Registry?
- What do I need to enroll in Amazon’s Brand Registry?