Search the Trademark Learning Center

How do I handle WIPO Objections?

If you apply for a trademark via the Madrid System to another country and receive notice of opposition, we can send the response on your behalf.  Please contact us at with your application number and a copy of the notification from the Trademark Office so that we can determine the costs of preparing and filing a response. 

All rights reserved Copyright © 2001