Search the Trademark Learning Center

Can I change attorneys for my trademark? How do I change representation?

Yes, you can change attorneys.  The requirements and procedures vary greatly depending on the country however many countries will typically request a Power of Attorney form from the trademark owner designating the new representative.

If you would like to designate one of´s attorneys to take over your trademark, or provide a legal service such as responding to an office action or opposition, please email us at with the trademark, owner and country details. 

All rights reserved Copyright © 2001