Search the Trademark Learning Center
What type of trademarks are not registrable?
- Generic terms;
- Names, symbols, flags or of states, regions, nations, or of international organizations;
- Any marks or signs that are contrary to Australia’s moral standards and/or public order;
- Sufficient evidence that you are exclusively using the mark in Australia prior to date of application.;
- Non-distinctive trademarks;
- Marks that function primarily as surnames. You can have it registered as long as you can demonstrate that it has capability of becoming distinct;
- Marks that function primarily as geographical names or locations. It can be registered as long as you can demonstrate its capability of becoming distinct.
All rights reserved Marcaria.com. Copyright © 2001