Exporting to USA: Start by Registering your Trademark
If you are planning to export a product or service to the USA, it is extremely important that you first conduct research about the brand (name, term, sign or symbol) that you intend to use.
This way you will avoid using a trademark that is already being used, potentially leading to legal problems. After the research of the brand is completed, it is advisable that you register your name or logo as a trademark promptly to avoid having the brand be registered by someone else.
Benefits of registering a U.S. Federal Trademark:
- Public notice of your claim of ownership of the mark;
- A legal presumption of your ownership of the mark and your exclusive right to use the mark nationwide on or in connection with the goods/services listed in the registration;
- The ability to bring an action concerning the mark in Federal court;
- The ability to record the U.S. registration with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Service to prevent importation of infringing foreign goods;
- The right to use the federal registration symbol ® and
- Listing in the United States Patent and Trademark Office’s online databases
Trademarks are registered in classes (group of products/services), and the cost of registering a trademark is per class.
Advantages of using Marcaria.com services:
- Experienced attorneys will help you avoid many potential pitfalls that may occur in the process that could lead to the rejection of trademark.
- The client's portfolio is supported by his/her account on our website which clearly shows the latest information and statuses of all trademarks the client holds.
In order to send you a full quotation for Trademark Registration in USA please email us at email@example.com and we will answer within 1 business day.