Search the Trademark Learning Center
What are the phases of application after a trademark has been filed in Vietnam?
- First, the application will be examined in respect of formality.
- Second, the application will be published in the IP Gazette.
- Third, the mark will be passed on to substantive examination.
- Fourth, the mark will be registered once the criteria for protection are met.
- Fifth, the trademark will be published again in the IP Gazette.
All rights reserved Marcaria.com. Copyright © 2001