Search the Trademark Learning Center
What type of trademark is not registrable?
- marks that are against moral standards or public order
- generic terms
- flags, names or symbols of nations, states, regions, or of international organizations
- non-distinctive trademarks
- marks that function primarily as surnames
- marks that function primarily as geographic location names
- other prohibited names including:
- various chemical and pharmaceutical names
- plant variety names
- the word "police"
All rights reserved Marcaria.com. Copyright © 2001