Search the Trademark Learning Center
What are the phases of application after a trademark has been filed in Hong Kong?
- Examination – Applications are examined in respect of:
- Publication - The filing particulars are made available to the public via online posting.
- name of applicant;
- address of applicant;
- application number;
- application date;
- priority claim information;
- representation of trademark.
- Registration – When the application has successfully overcome all oppositions and it was able to meet all requirements, official registration will be granted.
All rights reserved Marcaria.com. Copyright © 2001